Posted on 04 February 2019
A Web Interface Developer will work closely with other members of the development team to deliver high quality web applications for the Real Estate Industry. You will be maintaining and troubleshooting web based applications for existing systems and developing new web applications. If you think you'd be the perfect fit, please send your CV to email@example.com. If you know of someone who is terrific and would be a perfect fit, please help us spread the word.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating/maintaining a variety of web based applications (including websites, emails and mobile applications).
- Performing quality assurance testing on all projects.
- Working directly with management to communicate and update information as necessary with regards to, deadlines, new technologies and procedures.
- Experience in responsive technologies beneficial.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, Python, Django, SQL would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Familiarity with how to troubleshoot web based applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly to team members and management.
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.
- Understanding of latest browser capabilities interfaces.
- Ability take on new technologies and procedures.
*Please note this is a Durban based position