Posted on 11 October 2017
We have a wonderful opportunity for a designer with a minimum of 5 years studio experience to join our team as the creative lead. The successful applicant will have a strong portfolio and proven creative ability. Working for a digital agency you will be working with a number of well known and exciting clients and brands. You’ll also have the opportunity of steering the creative direction of Prop Data’s own brand and products.
The Creative Lead will be responsible for the standard and quality of all creative work produced within the team.
• You’ll be the custodian of the Prop Data brand through all its implementations.
• Constantly strive to improve creative processes.
• Assertively troubleshoot and resolve complex problems that may arise.
• Manage your creative resources.
• QC all work before it leaves the creative team.
• Interpret client briefs and work with clients to understand business challenges, spot opportunities and apply design thinking and creativity to solve business challenges.
• Be up to date with relevant trends in the creative and digital sector.
• When required, be involved in all aspects of design including concept generation discussions, brand strategy and communication, video and photography, development, copywriting and content strategy.
• Original website concept creation.
• Digital execution of a clients brand (EG Email Marketing, PDF Brochures, Social Media Campaign artwork etc)
• Logo and corporate identity design when called for.
We are looking for an individual who has a clean, crisp design style. A sound knowledge of Sketch (or equivalent), Illustrator and Photoshop are a prerequisite. The successful candidate will have both excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be able to liaise with clients regarding best design practices and should be able to interpret a verbal brief and execute effectively with originality.
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in joining a fast growing, established company known in its industry for good quality design, then please get in touch.
Examples of work or an online portfolio are essential.
To apply, please email CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that this is a Durban based position.