Posted on 04 April 2019
We're looking for a copywriter to join the Prop Data team. This person should be highly motivated, a whizz with words, and have a keen eye for visual content.
Primary Copywriting Responsibilities:
- Researching and analysing the latest trends in internet marketing.
- Keeping up to date with the current and future trends of the real estate market.
- Writing weekly, biweekly, or monthly news articles and blog posts for both Prop Data and our clients.
- Write articles for the monthly newsletter and collect additional information from various departments to incorporate in the monthly showcase of our services.
- Custom content writing, including area profiles, company profiles, and content for custom pages.
- Developing a custom content strategy.
- Passion and skill for writing and reading
- Experience with Google products (Gmail, Google docs)
- Advantageous to have one year experience in writing articles
- Advantageous to have an understanding of the real estate market
- Advantageous to Experience with Google Analytics
- Advantageous to have Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing or a related field advantageous
If you're looking for a new challenge and you're keen to join a dynamic team, send your CV to email@example.com. If you know of the ideal candidate, please help us spread the word.
*Please note this is a Durban based position.